Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Kitchens

So I have to admit I am a bit jealous - I have several friends who are doing home renovations than involve kitchens.  When I bought the lovely 1950's ranch that is my current home my now husband's first question was, "How's the kitchen?"  We didn't have to touch the kitchen - it is a lovely modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances, granite counters and custom cabinetry.  But I didn't get to pick it out.  I do enjoy my kitchen, but I am sooo jealous of my friends who are getting to choose all of their cabinetry, tile, flooring etc.  Please enjoy some of my current favorite kitchen images - stay tuned for another post dedicated to eat in kitchen areas!

My new favorite - I love the gray/green cabinets.  Via Veranda - House of Windsor (cannot wait for  the September issue to come out with a spread of the whole house!)

via M Elle Designs


via Thomas O'Brien

via Elle Decor - designer Stephen Volpe

via House Beautiful - designer Waldo Fernandez
via Lonny - Kitchen by Christina Murphy








No comments:

Post a Comment