Friday, June 10, 2011

Pool Party!

Got invited to my first pool party of the summer this week!  Obviously I want to look chic, but I also want to be comfortable as the party is in July and it will be very toasty by then.  I am a big fan of a cover up - usually I do more socializing and sipping cocktails than swimming:)  Loving this Tory Burch voile tunic - listed as a mini dress, but there is no liner so I think it is well suited as a cover up or would be great to throw on with some skinny white jeans for some versatility.  I have a hard time finding swimsuits that are cute and fun, but don't make me feel overexposed.  LOVE this one from Anthropologie - so soft!  And of course no summertime outdoor event is complete without a big pair of sunglasses!
Tory Burch Dress 

Bikini via Anthropologie - also comes in turquoise!

Wooden Bangles via Nordstroms - Price friendly and fun, won't tear up if they get wet

Essie Nail Color in Braziliant - loving this coral with a hint of shimmer

Marc by Marc Jacobs Sunglasses 

Seabags Tote - Really all of the totes by this company are amazing and made of recycled sails!

Sandals via J Crew - I am a huge fan of Patent Leather, stays fresh looking forever

No comments:

Post a Comment