Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Working from Home Today! - The Home Office

I am so happy that I am working somewhere that has flexibility to work from home.  This is giving me new motivation to get my home office up to par.  I finally got the Jonathan Adler desk I have been drooling over.  And I have a couple of fun pieces of art thanks to 20x200, now I just need a chair, rug, lighting, oh will I ever be done?  See below some of my favorite home offices:
Miles Redd via Elle Decor


Thomas O'Brien via Elle Decor



via Domino Magazine

from the set of Gossip Girl (yes I have posted this photo before, but it is one of my favorite home office looks!)

via M Elle 

Monique Lhullier Home Office

Office via Nate Berkus

Image via Decorpad
Aerin Lauder home office - Hamptons (I think she is endlessly chic!)



No comments:

Post a Comment