Friday, February 18, 2011

Dreaming of a Beach Getaway

We are experiencing some lovely spring like weather this week!  I enjoyed lunch outside on the patio and plan on dining al fresco tonight as well.  With temperatures soaring into the 70's today I am already getting in summer vacation mode.  All I can think of is long sunny days, margaritas and the beach!  In the past few years I have rented some beach chic homes on the Outer Banks.  How lucky we are to live so close to such beautiful beaches.  I must admit I do dream of what it would be like to summer in the Hamptons.  And who can blame me for dreaming when the following homes all share a Hamptons address!  Dream along with me...

Ahhh...The Hamptons - via House Beautiful, designers Kim Coleman and Michele Green



This chic living room and the following are via Elle Decor, designer Scott Currie





 This charming gate and the following photos are via House Beautiful, owner Leslie Klotz




In my Hamptons fantasy I am wearing something along these lines:






J Crew Handbag, Navy Blue striped sweater, Hudson Jeans, Tory Burch Sandals

5 comments:

  1. I love the Hamptons house in "Something's Gotta Give"

    ReplyDelete
  2. sigh.. i'll move in next door -- since we're dreaming.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have many of these same pictures bookmarked. Love th blog, k... it's just perfect

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for all of the thoughtful comments! Leslie - I am planning on doing a post on great interiors from movies, Somethings Gotta Give, included:)

    ReplyDelete