Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Objects of My Affection




Book, The Sartorialist, based on blog of the same name - a very fashionable "man on the street" montage from around the world.  I love how similar these Anthropologie earrings are to Ippolita earrings, but at under $40 these shall be mine!
The A Chair by Edward Wormley via 1st Dibs - I think this would looks so chic with my new Jonathan Adler desk, but the price is listed as contact seller which generally means if you have to ask, you can't afford it.  


Printed Napkins via John Robshaw would make a great hostess gift or just a fun treat for yourself!  I have a bit of a scarf obsession and I think I need to add this cashmere/silk blend Chan Luu scarf in this chic, smokey hue to my collection.














No comments:

Post a Comment